Mountain bike in Mediterranean Alps
Our Tours are mainly based on the great historical itinerary across the Alps called Via del Sale
From the peaks in Limone Piemonte to the beaches of Ventimiglia or Cote d’Azur, in the ancient times this was an important way to bring salt and other goods from the sea to the great north.
Soldiers, merchants and spies walk this way in a “Lord of the Rings” Style from the Roman Empire Era to our days.
In this context we aim to provide the best Mountain Bike Tour service ever
From easy All-Mountain rides to challenging Enduro Tours we can bring you inside this enchanted world like no others.
Because we live our land 365 days at year and we’re not only “selling it”
- All Mountain Tour 1 day (easy – medium) Molini di Triora – Limone Piemonte – Roya Valley
- Alps to Sea 1 or 2 days (medium-hard) Molini di Triora
- Via del Sale “Classic ” 2 to 5 days (medium) Availability June to November
- Via del Sale “Enduro ” 3 to 5 days (medium to hard) Availability June to November
- Alpi del Mediterraneo Gran Tour 3 to 7 days (medium-hard) Availability June to November
All our 2+ days tours are even secured by our assistance service, in the wild areas we want to let you feel the emotions and enjoy the ride.
A mechanical issue, a bad puncture or simply heavy storm can ruin a great experience…Not with us.
Our assistance services provide the maximum coverage during our Tours, a 4×4 van with all the most important tools and spares, food and beverages.
Wolf Trails is the ONLY Company who can provide SPARE BIKES / E-BIKES for your adventure
The van will follow the group or idle somewhere along your way ready to scramble for emergency purposes.
All our tours can start wherever the customer desire, we can pick you up at airport Nice Cote d’Azur or directly in Finale with our professional van driver
Let’s discover one of the most breathtaking places on earth!